Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Resume the Mediocrity!

It came to my attention that there are a few people who actually read my blog, which sort of unnerved me. I resolved that the next post would be something actually worth reading. ...and I haven't posted since then, over a month ago. In an effort to kick start the blog again, at whatever level of smeh is necessary, I present this lousy link.

I bought a lithium ion battery pack to put in my loader, and in a word it doesnt fit. So today's adventure will be to desolder and rewire these things. The following is the warning I found when searching for a how-to on the net.

http://www.able-battery.com/Lithium_batteriy_FAQ.htm

Who's seen happy fun ball?
Rest assured, none of these warnings will be heeded and some shit is going to get soldered tonight. If I look nervous or blowd up later you know why.

....and, of course, the image of the day....

No comments: