Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Resolutions Update

So I'm going to edit the resolutions a bit. I can do that instead of actually doing what I resolved to do, right?

1. Branch out the musical tastes, which are sort of singular at the moment.
2. Eat less sugar.
3. Get on a team and play some goddam tournaments.
4. Get this shit website shit off the ground. No, not THIS website, but THE website, which has nothing to do with myspace lameness.

flew to dc and back this weekend, and it looks really weird to fly through rain at night with the plane's wing lights on. The woman in the seat next to me tossed her cookies. one day i'm going to break down and buy a gamebody to make that shit more bearable. the flying, not the cookies.

What else do you talk about in a blog? What else do I even do? Work is not going to furnish a lot of material here. I work as a filing clerk at the moment, and there's only so many stories that can come out of that. I also work alone, in a parking garage that had a temp wall put up to make a little space to store the files, so as I progress through the alphabet I get further from the window, which is a shame, but closer to the electric heater I brought, which is good, cause its cold as shit in there. Oh office drama, why, why?

No comments: