Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Goals and...wait, goals?

Here we go, a fresh blog to fill with poor word choices. I have kept a blog before and tried to keep a reasonable standard of quality in the posts. This resulted in about one post every two or three months, and they still weren't all winners. Nowadays, I strive to say no to quality control! Prepare for a lot of stream of consciousness, cell phone pictures, and personal commentary on pretty much nothing. Maybe some lead-based toys from China will slip through. Self indulgence, updates on that idiot kid at work, notes-to-self, and rampant linking to other people's creations. Hopefully for you, the unwitting reader, some entertainment will fall out of this. I think I had 5 readers on the previous blog (Thanks Dave/Adrian/Stacy/Kaity/Jillian). My market analyst tells me that this new strategy will likely reduce me to about two readers. Well I told him to shove it up his butt, and who the hell are you anyway, I don't have a market analyst! Whatever, I'll have to artificially inflate my hit count by visiting my own page from every computer I can get access to. That's not too sad, is it?

Anyway, this is all by way of saying that if I were you, I'd let a few posts build up and then sift through for the good stuff. Wait, no, if I were you I'd send me a large sum of cash for no reason. Is it too late to say that? Or if you're not feeling so charitable but are either bored or obsessive, g'head and just check all the damn time, that's fine with me.

1 comment:

The Roumbaniseses said...

Ooh, what now? A 6th reader?! Could this be?!