Friday, August 24, 2007

Off to a rough start

So somehow its already day three and the new blog seems to have kicked the bucket right out of the gate.* I migrated all of my previous posts over from myspace (well, migrated is the wrong word. I copied and pasted a lot. Myspace is gimpy, it turns out) but that doesn't really count. The good news? There are six drafts waiting in the wings for some time and inspiration to finish them off. Not to mention the authoritarian toilet blog, which has been brewing in my mind for months. So keep checking back! For now, I leave you with this link to some most excellent Japanese television programming. I am truly envious that I was not a part of this.




*When I'm dictator that's going to be a sport that all the kids have to play in elementary school. Each heat lines up at the starting gate, gate lifts, and they run two steps and punt a bucket. Maybe you could glue one of the buckets to the ground as a joke. Maybe two kids run at the same bucket from gates on opposite sides and try to kick the bucket so that the contents spill onto their opponent. Maybe all you do is take two steps and kick a bucket.

1 comment:

sarah said...

dude, don't leave us hanging. we were told that there were to be updates on a kid from work, and we are very curious about authoritarian toilets.

finish those six drafts soon!